The Iranian-backed Yemeni Houthis have released video footage showing what they say is the wreckage of an American MQ-9 ...
New sanctions imposed by U.S. on Houthis align with ongoing military campaign to stop the Iranian-backed group's attacks in ...
ALBAWABA - Three airstrikes were launched targeting the Hodeidah airport in Yemen, local Houthi media reported on Saturday ...
Stop shooting at US ships, and we will stop shooting at you. Otherwise, we have only just begun, and the real pain is yet to ...
Yemen-based group issues fresh claim amid Red Sea tensions; US authorities yet to issue statement - Anadolu Ajansı ...
Trump said Monday that "many" Houthi fighters and leaders have been "decimated by the relentless strikes" of the U.S. military, which continued precision strikes against Houthi targets in Yemen, ...
US strikes in Yemen take out key Houthi leaders as the group escalates threats, including a blockade on Ben-Gurion Airport and missile attacks on Israel. Houthi military spokesman, Yahya Sarea ...
10d
PM News on MSNIt's fire for fire! Houthis threatens U.S. over GazaThe Houthis reportedly claimed these strikes caused material damage to civilian property, though specific casualty details ...
Yemen's Houthi rebels said one person had been killed and 13 others injured in strikes late Sunday on the capital Sanaa that ...
President Trump on Monday declared the Iran-backed Houthi rebels have been decimated by strikes the United States launched ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results