The co-creator of Netflix's "Adolescence" denied his show was based on true events after the show was accused of promoting an ...
A top anti-terror officer has urged parents to report their children to the anti-terror programme Prevent if they fear ...
On Friday, Southport's Labour MP Patrick Hurley said he was "pleased" about the head of Prevent's departure after "evident ...
On the recent Southport attacks, Simcox stated that he does not view the killer, Axel Rudakubana, as a terrorist. He remarked, "the act of violence in Southport was so horrendous, I understand why ...
The head of the Government’s counter-terror programme Prevent has left his role, it is understood. Michael Stewart is ...
The storyline of Netflix’s "Adolescence" was not based on a particular crime but was influenced by news reports of young boys stabbing girls in England, its co-creator said. Netflix announced the ...
The head of the Prevent counter-terrorism programme, Michael Stewart, is to carry the can for failures exposed by the ...
Home Secretary Yvette Cooper had concerns about the damning review which found a litany of missed opportunities to kill evil Axel Rudakubana, it was reported today. His knife attack on a class of ...
The secrecy over the identity of Southport killer Axel Rudakubana could have been 'prejudicial' to his murder trial, Sir Keir Starmer's terror watchdog has warned ...
Michael Stewart has stepped down from his role at Prevent, following a review which revealed Axel Rudakubana’s case had been closed prematurely after he was referred three times between December ...
Michael Stewart is reported to have left the top job at Prevent, according to The Times, after a learning review revealed ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results